HomeOfficesLegal Services Support TeamTax Center
Legal Services Support Team


Legal Services Support Team


Twentynine Palms, Calif.
MCAGCC Twentynine Palms Tax Center
The Twentynine Palms Combat Center Tax Center has closed its doors for the 2016 tax season. Please contact the Twentynine Palms Legal Assistance Office at Building 1514, Phone: (760) 830-6111 for limited assistance with tax returns from May 2016 - January 2017.

Web-Link written to access for updates:  http://www.29palms.marines.mil/Offices/LegalServicesSupportTeam/TaxCenter.aspx 

Our Marines are certified through the IRS VITA/TCE training suite. We can assist you with a variety of financial reporting from single income to small business expenses. Our mission is to get you the credits, deductions, and refund that you deserve.

Complete this form ahead of time to expedite your experience. Forms will be available upon arrival for those who do not have it done.
What We Provide
All tax returns are handled on walk-in basis. There are no scheduled appointments.
LOCATION: Building 1110R2 on Brown Street
ELIGIBLE CLIENTS: Active Duty Service members, their dependents and retirees. If one spouse is not present, you must bring a power of attorney to file on their behalf.
   Our office is available to work with your convenience by scheduling any and all appointments within our business hours.  Please call our office at: (760)-830-4829.


  • Wage statements/W-2
  • Military I.D/Driver's license(s)
  • Social Security card(s)
If Applicable
  • Dependents' Social Security card(s)
  • Last year's Federal and State tax return (Optional, but highly recommended)
  • Child care expenses and provider information
  • Lottery or gambling winnings/losses
  • State or local taxes paid
  • Mortgage or home equity loan interest paid/1098
  • Real estate and personal property taxes
  • Cash and non-cash charitable donations
  • Medical and dental expenses
  • Record of purchase or sale of residence
  • Alimony paid or received
  • Unreimbursed employment-related expenses
  • Job-related educational expenses
  • Educator expenses
  • Tuition and education fees/1098-T
  • Student loan interest/1098-E
  • Casualty or theft losses
  • Commissions received/paid
  • Pension, retirement income/1099-R
  • Unemployment income/1099-G
  • Vehicle registration frees
  • Canceled Debt Amount/1099-c
  • Social Security income/SSA-1099
  • IRA contribution
  • Statements on the sales of stocks or bonds/1099-B
  • Interest and dividend income/1099-INT/1099-MISC
  • Estimated taxes or foreign taxes paid
  • HUD-1 statement or substitute, if new home purchased
  • Voided check with bank account and routing number, or a direct deposit print out from your MyPay account

Hours of Operation
Closed for the 2016 Tax Season

BLDG 1514 on 5th Street
~ Limited tax services available at Legal Assistance ~
Call (760) 830-6111