Provost Marshal

Q. How long should a Command expect to wait to get a report?
A. We try to process and submit reports to Commanding Officers within 7 to 10 days..
Q. What should I do if I have a complaint against a Military Policemen?
A. Write down the time, date, nature of the complaint, and the names of the personnel involved and contact the Watch Commander at 830-6800. If not satisfied, report the incident to the Operations Chief, Operations Officer, Provost Sergeant or the Deputy Provost Marshal.
Q. What happens if a person misses their traffic court appearance without making prior arrangements?
A. If the individual fails to appear, their case will be adjudicated in their absence. Additionally they will be awarded an additional 3 months suspension of driving privileges..
Q. If a person has had their driving privileges revoked or suspended on the Combat Center are they authorized to drive on other DOD installations?
A. No, revocation or suspension of driving privileges on one DOD installation prohibits a person from driving on any DOD installation.
Q. What affect does a civil arrest for Driving Under The Influence (DUI) have on Combat Center driving privileges?
When PMO is notified of a civil arrest for DUI the person (to include retired military, family members, civilian personnel, and active duty military) will be issued a letter of temporary suspension by the Provost Marshal's Office. The person will be required to appear in the Combat Center Traffic Court for adjudication regarding driving privileges based on circumstances surrounding the arrest (i.e. traffic accident, Blood Alcohol Content (BAC), civilian police report, etc.). The Traffic Court Judge will consider the outcome of the civil court but is not bound by it.

Q. What do I need to do to sponsor a person onto the installation?

1. Sponsor - Provides a valid Government Employee (NOT CONTRACTOR) DOD CAC

or valid Dependent ID card AND must be present in the vehicle (Driver or


2. Admission of Visitors. The visitor category includes any individual who is a guest of a properly credentialed DoD affiliate with a valid reason for accessing the Combat Center. (Note: Credentialed means in possession of a valid CAC, USID). Visitors are subject to a background check and may be denied access to MCAGCC.

a. Visitors must initially access the Combat Center via the Vehicle Registration Office Bldg 901 or the main gate if the Vehicle Registration Office is closed or if other arrangements have been coordinated with the PMO.

b. All visitors must be sponsored. Sponsors must be validated in accordance with this order will be initiated by the sponsor in person, via phone on a landline originating from the Combat Center or via government email to The following information must be provided by the sponsor prior to being granted access to the Combat Center.

(1) Full name of Sponsor.

(2) Sponsor’s Command.

(3) The From and To date of sponsorship.

(4) The location(s) being access by the person being sponsor.

(5) U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Number if applicable.

c. Visitors may not sponsor other individuals.

d. Visitor/Guest(s) 18 and over - Provides a valid Real ID license or ID card OR a

combination of the following 2 items - State valid license/ID, Passport or

Passport ID Card, Birth Certificate, and SS Card. ALL bearing the same name

or former name as documented on an acceptable name change documentation such

as a court order, marriage certificate, or divorce decree.

****If guest does not meet the requirements stated above, ACCESS will be denied*****


Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms