Telephone: (760) 830-5470
Assistant Services Officer
Telephone: (760) 830-8340
Telephone: (760) 830-3244
The Services Section is responsible for processing correspondence and maintaining files, training Military and Civilian Police Officers and maintaining all training files, registering vehicles aboard the installation, conducting Traffic Court, fingerprinting, background checks, Physical Security related issues, and all other administrative matters pertaining.
The PMO Administration Office hours of operation are as follows:
0700-1600 Monday - Thursday
Please be aware that requests for Lemon Lot Passes and fingerprinting are only conducted Monday through Wednesday, between 0800 and 1100. These services are not conducted on Thursdays.
The Services Section's responsibilities include:
Vehicle Registration / Civilian Contractor Passes Ext 7700
1. Register vehicles and weapons.
2. Maintain registration records for all vehicles and weapons registered aboard the Combat Center.
3. Issue temporary passes.
4. Issue visitor passes.
Traffic Court/Administration Ext 5461
1. Administration of Base Traffic Court.
2. Maintain Traffic Court and associated paperwork.
3. Conduct fingerprinting.
4. Conduct background local record checks.
5. General administrative support.
Records / Civil Court Liaison Ext 6898
1. Point of contact for all Commands and individuals seeking PMO reports.
2. Process Central Violation Bureau 1805 citations / court dockets.
3. Process and maintain record keeping of active Military Protective Orders (MPO).
4. Track and maintain record of military member’s adjudications.
5. Process Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests from Adjutants office.
6. Process and maintain records of debarments.