Unit HomeStaff & OfficesPublic Works
Twentynine Palms


Twentynine Palms

Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center

Twentynine Palms, California
Public Works Division (PWD)

The Public Works Division is committed to continuously improving the infrastructure and providing facilities which make the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center (MCAGCC) a rewarding and satisfying place to live and work.

Download Public Works Instruction Manual (PDF)


  • Facilities Support Contracts (FSC)
    • Management of base service and support contracts
    • Management of indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contracts for minor facilities construction or repair.
    • Branch Head contact phone: 760-830-6397 (DSN 230)
  • Resource Management
    • Manage PWD budget – projects, labor, etc.
  • Utilities/Energy Management (UEM)
  • Facilities Maintenance (FMB)
    • Facilities and utilities repair and maintenance
    • Emergency response
    • Facilities Maintenance Officer contact phone: 760-830-5129 (DSN 230)
  • Planning (PLNG)
    • MILCON and special project development (would like to add a link to CCO P11014.1D when available)
    • Base master planning to include land use and zone management (would like to add a link to master plan when available)
    • Inspections to identify current facility conditions
    • Planning Officer contact phone: 760-830-5188 (DSN 230)
  • Engineering (ENGR)
    • MILCON and special projects package preparation
    • In-house engineering designs, studies, and cost estimates
    • Architectural, Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical engineering services
    • Chief Engineer contact phone: 760-830-7684 (DSN 230)
  • Geospatial Information & Services (GI&S)
    • The "Mission" of the MCAGCC Geospatial Information & Services (GI&S) Office is to provide GI&S to the MCAGCC Community:
    • Operating Forces (Field Training & FMF Tenants), Installation Customers (Base & Tenants), and Community Customers (Internal & External)
    • One of our Goals, with support from GEOFidelis:
      • Provide Customers with an integrated, one-source, Geospatial Information & Services environment; which we call: "Virtual MCAGCC" (VMCAGCC).
    • Our Vision:
      • Be the premier provider of quality geospatial information, from legitimate sources, in a form that users can understand, easily access, and reliably use, to more effectively accomplish their Mission.
    • Map Gallery, Map Viewer, Request Support, and other options. {Please 'register' at the site to gain full functionality}
      • There are tabs and buttons for navigating through the site, for example:

 ****Explore the Map Gallery****

      • Filter by: "TP-MCAGCC Twentynine Palms"
      • Includes maps of: MCAGCC, Mainside, Camp Wilson/SELF, MOUT's, Range Training Areas (RTA’s), Numbered Ranges, Housing Areas (on & off-base), and more... {Check back often as we increase the inventory of maps available}
      • Maps are FOUO (For Official Use Only) or "Approved for Public Release." (Please handle appropriately)
      • If you need a custom product, please use the "Request Support" tab or button

**** Request Support****

      • Use this to request from MCAGCC GI&S or any other USMC Installation
      • Data, Analysis, Maps, Data Production Account, & Other (Miscellaneous Requests)

****Explore the Map Viewer ****

    • “Defaults” to the installation you identified when you registered
    • Using the "Bookmark" tool can jump you to numerous MCAGCC AOI's or other USMC AOI’s


    • If you need help with the GEOFidelis *Website*, there is a menu item at the top right of the webpage that provides a downloadable “GEOFidelis Online Website and Map Viewer Getting Started Guide” and info on different ways to reach the GEOFidelis HelpDesk:
    • Phone: 1-855-461-3912 or email: GEOFidelis_Online_Support@bah.com 
  • We hope the above information leads you to what you're looking for in mapping services; if not, please email (smbplmsgis@usmc.mil), call (760-830-3073; DSN-230-3073), or visit the GI&S Office, Bldg 1127 (1st & Brown; near the Public Works Division Headquarters).





Work Requests

Submit a Work Request (WR) or Request WR Status

Command/Directorate designated reps can submit a WR via:

  • Maximo
  • Visit the PWD Trouble Desk at building 1130, near First and Brown Streets.
  • Call the PWD Trouble Desk at 830-6271. Calls are answered Monday - Thursday from 0630 to 1600, and Friday from 0630 to 1500.


PWD Links