Useful Resources
Important forms and employment websites.
Current Employees

My Biz+
View current record of employment and verification of employment. My Pay is an on-line system that allows you to view your Leave and Earnings Statement, print W2s and make certain pay changes such as; changes to Federal and State Tax, direct deposit, address, allotments, LES delivery, savings bonds and PIN.

Total Workforce Management Services (TWMS)
Employee self-service site. Update your information, locate training, access SF50s and work history.

Oracle Time and Labor (OTL) Timekeeping system


Military Retirees Only

Verification of Military Retiree Service (SF 813)


Military Veterans

Application for 10 point preference (SF 15)



Request for Personnel Action (SF 52)
This form can be used to resign or retire. Just fill out the highlighted sections on the form. Have your supervisor sign in block 6 under Part A. Turn this form into HRO.

Authorization, Agreement, and Certification of Training (SF 182)

Continued Service Agreement Template

Academic Courses and Certificates Agreement Template

Standard Forms

Federal Employees Group Life Insurance Forms

IRS Forms

Office of Personnel Management Forms

Retirement and Insurance Forms

CG Civilian Honorary Award Nomination Form


Useful Links

Defense Finance Accounting Service

Department of Labor Veteran's Preference Advisor 

DoD Civilian Personnel Management Service

Federal Holidays

Federal Times

Office of Personnel Management

OPM FERS Election Opportunities

Request Military Records

Office of Special Counsel

Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms