|Installation Sexual Response Coordinators (SARC)
Mr. Ivan L. Norman
Alternate Installation SARC
You may also contact your Battalion's Uniformed Victim Advocate (UVA).
The UVA can provide a confidential sexual assault report 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
|MCAGCC 24/7 Sexual Assault Support Line (760) 799-0273
The contacts below also offer support to victims, however your report may not be confidential.
- Provost Marshal's Office (PMO): 760-830-6800, option 2
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP): 760-830-6345 *Available Monday through Friday, 0800-1600
- Robert E. Busch Naval Hospital: 760-830-2190
- Staff Judge Advocate (SJA); 760-830-7200 *Available Monday through Friday, 0800-1600
- Mental Health: 760-830-2935 *Available Monday through Friday, 0800-1600
- Morongo Basin Rape Crisis Center Helpline: 760-369-3353
The reference for Line of Duty (LOD) determinations can be found in MCO 1752.5B, Chapter 3 par 8 and Appendix I (Marine Corps Sexual Assault Line of Duty (LOD) Determination Protocol).