|Information & Referral with Relocation Services (I&R)
Bldg. 1526 [Career Resource Office]
Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Sat, Sun & Holidays: Closed
|Services offered for INBOUND customers:
- Welcome Aboard Packages (WAPs) covering the particulars of the Combat Center, the local community and other Tri-State attractions and events, are electronically sent to inbound service and/or family members upon request. Please check with your local I&R office for details on how to request a WAP
- If a sponsor is requested, we will be happy to forward the request on to the gaining unit.
- Upon arrival, Loan Locker Kits (enough kitchenware to set up light housekeeping) are available for short-term (one month maximum) loan.
- The program also acts as a clearinghouse for any unanswered questions inbound personnel may have regarding the Combat Center or local communities.
- A Welcome Aboard presentation is available to all newly joined service members and/or family members, upon request.