LIVING WITH WILDLIFE
The MCMWTC has abundant wildlife in our surrounding area that very active year around.
Please conduct the following activities daily:
1) Secure your work space dumpsters outside with the chain that is on the dumpster lid.
2) Secure your outside work areas. All areas should be void of trash and food debris.
3) Do not leave food or hygiene items in your POV or a Government vehicle.
4) Ensure that all work spaces are secure at the end of the business day. Lock and secure all windows and doors before leaving.
5) Secure all outside trash cans at the PX, TQ and LBC.
6) Secure all BBQ grills or other outdoor cooking appliances
7) Secure the grease trap at the chow hall and the Pickel Chalet.
If we do all of these things we will discourage bears and other wildlife from foraging in our areas. If we do not do these things the bears and other wildlife will cause damage to government facilities, vehicles and personal property.