Protect and defend Government information from vulnerabilities and cyberattacks, by ensuring its confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, authorization, and non-repudiation, in support of information systems for MAGTFTC/MCAGCC.
- Confidentiality: protection from unauthorized access
- Integrity: objects are only modified by authorized subjects
- Availability: prevention of data loss, timely and uninterrupted access to objects
- Authentication: verifies/validates the identity
- Authorization: granting access
- Non-Repudiation: cannot deny an activity or event
All users are required to complete annual cyber awareness training in order to obtain and maintain access to the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (NCEN).
Marines are required to complete MarineNet CYBERM0000
Contractors are required to complete MarineNet CYBERC
Government civilian employees and foreign national civilians are required to complete the TWMS Cyber Awareness Challenge and the PII Awareness Training.
Authorized users without DoD issued PKI certificates will complete the DISA Cyber Awareness Challenge course and the Identifying and Safeguarding PII course.
In addition to the training above, access to the MCEN-S requires the completion of the Derivative Classification course.
The Marine Corps Cyber Security Order is MCO 5239.2B
If you are having issues accessing the Intranet pages, click here for the required browser configuration change.