The MCAGCC Tax Center is located in building 1428, at the intersection of Brown Road and 4th Street. The Tax Center is open from January 31 through May 1, 2022. The federal tax filing deadline is April 18, 2022.
Active Duty Service members, their dependents, reservists and retirees are eligible for the free services offered by the MCAGCC Tax Center*. If one spouse is not present, you must bring a power of attorney to file on their behalf. Social security cards or ITINS are needed for everyone on the return.
The Tax Center is open Monday – Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm and on Fridays from 9 am to 2 pm. No appointment is needed during regular office hours. After hours appointments are available upon request. Call (760) 830-5432 with any questions.
* client eligibility and scope of services are subject to IRS Publication 4491-X.
For all appointments: complete the following forms ahead of time to expedite your appointment (forms are also available in the office).
MCAGCC Tax Center Intake Sheet
IRS Intake/Interview and Quality Review Sheet
If you own property that you rent to others, fill out this form using your receipts or credit card statements. This information will lower your rental property income by subtracting your expenses for the property.
Rental Property Information Form
Documents to Bring to Your Tax Interview
- Wage statements/W-2
- Military I.D/Driver's license(s)
- Social Security card(s)
- Dependents' Social Security card(s)
- Last year's Federal and State tax return (Optional, but highly recommended)
- December Leave and Earning Statement
- Child care expenses and provider information
- Lottery or gambling winnings/losses
- State or local taxes paid
- Mortgage or home equity loan interest paid/1098
- Real estate and personal property taxes
- Cash and non-cash charitable donations
- Medical and dental expenses
- Record of purchase or sale of residence
- Alimony paid or received
- Unreimbursed employment-related expenses
- Job-related educational expenses
- Educator expenses
- Tuition and education fees/1098-T
- Student loan interest/1098-E
- Casualty or theft losses
- Commissions received/paid
- Pension, retirement income/1099-R
- Unemployment income/1099-G
- Vehicle registration fees
- Canceled Debt Amount/1099-c
- Social Security income/SSA-1099
- IRA contribution
- Statements on the sales of stocks or bonds/1099-B
- Interest and dividend income/1099-INT/1099-MISC
- Estimated taxes or foreign taxes paid
- HUD-1 statement or substitute, if new home purchased
- Voided check with bank account and routing number, or a direct deposit print out from your MyPay account