MCAGCC Tax Center
Twentynine Palms Logo
Twentynine Palms, California
Marine Air Ground Task Force Training Command and Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center

The Volunteer Tax Support Assistance office (VITA) tax center is no longer available as a tax assistant on MCAGCC. As an alternative, consider the free tax assistance online using MilTax through Military OneSource.

MilTax software is intended for active-duty and reserve personnel, military spouses, dependents, and retired and honorably discharged veterans (within 365 of their discharge). Updated software will become available for the new tax year starting the end of January.

MilTax software is provided by Military OneSource. 

More information about MilTax assistance is available at

Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms