Define, Determine, Acquire, Defend and Execute the fiscal resources needed to support the MAGTFTC/MCAGCC mission.
An integrated team of expert analysts securing the resources necessary to accomplish the MAGTFTC/MCAGCC mission.
Support Agreements Program
Agreements Program Manager - COM: 760-830-8700 or DSN: 230-8700
Agreements Program Assistant - COM: 760-830-1186 or DSN: 230-1186
- Provide guidance, review requirements, and prepare annual budget and Program Objective Memorandum submissions.
- Maintain and distribute Combat Center funding allocations and identify unfunded deficiencies within SABRS.
- Provide financial support to all fund administrators concerning funding issues, deficiencies, processes and program execution.
- Responsible for accurate and timely management of command biweekly civilian payroll. Performs liaison with DFAS for civilian employees supervisors and management. Maintains current guidance of civilian pay entitlements.
Defense Travel System
- The DTS Help Desk is here to assist with the Defense Travel System and official travel order for the command.
Resource Evaluation Analysis
- Provide reviews/analyses of appropriated fund matters for MCAGCC, to include management assistance for command senior managers.
- Act as command audit focal point to include audit liaison and coordination, response and follow-up for all audit external to the command.