MAGTF Integrated System Training Center (MISTC) 29 Palms
The MISTC’s mission is to provide progressive, timely and relevant education and training in both the art and science of command and control.
Professional C2 instruction is provided to the warfighter on demand and on location in order to shape, support, and improve the individual and collective warfighting skills of MAGTF Commanders and Battle Staffs so they can better organize, deploy, fight and win.
- Command and Control Personal Computer (C2PC)
- Blue Force Tracker (BFT)
- Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS)
- Identity Dominance
- Secure Electronic Enrollment Kit (SEEK) II
- Tactical COP Server (TCS)
- Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS)
Scheduling can be done by phone in a few minutes. Information the staff will need includes:
- Unit name.
- Type of training.
- Number of personnel to be trained.
- Desired training dates and times.
- POC (generally the OIC for the training group).
Scheduling should be done at least 3 to 4 weeks prior, but the staff can accept shorter notice requests. BFT training should be scheduled as far ahead as possible (at least a month is recommended due to its heavy usage).
MISTC 29 CONTACT INFORMATION
Location: Building 1655, Trailer #1, (between 7th & 8th Streets) on Griffin Road
Hours: 0730 – 1630, Monday through Friday
Director: (760) 830-9204