· Asset Management
· Provides overall control of space allocation, emergent requirements, future development, building and infrastructure repair/replacement planning.
· Asset Management personnel are your first touchpoint for all facility needs.
· Facility Maintenance Branch
· Comprises of highly skilled, multi-discipline personnel that provide overall maintenance of all buildings and equipment across the Combat Center.
· Produces Electricity, Potable Water, Non-Potable Water, High Temperature Hot Water, and Chilled Water, Treats Sanitary Sewer and provides transmission of all utilities.
· Provides engineering and maintenance of all Facility Related Control Systems.
· Facilities Engineering & Acquisition Division (FEAD)
· Provides engineering and acquisition support for Facility Service contracts, Design Contracts, Facility and infrastructure repair and construction contracts.