Public Works Division (PWD)
The PWD is committed to continuously improving the infrastructure and providing facilities which make the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center (MCAGCC) a rewarding and satisfying place to live and work.
What PWD does
Public works is responsible for construction, maintenance, and future planning of all facilities onboard the combat center. We are also responsible for the safe and efficient production and distribution of utilities consisting of Electricity, Natural Gas, Potable and Non-Potable Water, Sanitary Sewer, Storm Water, High Temperature Hot water, and Chilled Water.
- Provides overall control of space allocation, emergent requirements, future development, building and infrastructure repair/replacement planning.
- Asset Management personnel are your first touchpoint for all facility needs.
Facility Maintenance Branch
- Comprised of highly skilled, multi-discipline personnel that provide overall maintenance of all buildings and equipment across the Combat Center.
- Produces Electricity, Potable Water, Non-Potable Water, High Temperature Hot Water, and Chilled Water, Treats Sanitary Sewer and provides transmission of all utilities.
- Provides engineering and maintenance of all Facility Related Control Systems.
Facilities Engineering & Acquisition Division (FEAD)
- Provides engineering and acquisition support for Facility Service contracts, Design Contracts, Facility and infrastructure repair and construction contracts.