The School Liaison Program identifies and coordinates community resources to reduce the impact of the mobile military lifestyle on military school-age children and families. The program provides a wide array of services, working directly with the command, families, school districts, and local communities to promote the highest level of academic success for military children and their families.
The School Liaison office can connect you with school resources and points of contact, provide referrals, and provide information on
- School options, services and programs
- Registration requirements
- School calendars/schedules
- Extracurricular activities and sports
- Testing requirements
- Course and graduation requirements
- Before and after school programs
- School selection while in temporary housing
Stay up to date! Follow us for the latest news about about events and important school information.