Combat Center Family Housing
MCAGTFTC/MCAGCC, Military Family Housing Division is committed to you, our customers, in assisting you with your housing needs. We commit ourselves to the highest level of customer service and strive to exceed your expectations of us. We base our organization on integrity; service and innovation that allows us to better serve the military's finest and their families.
Our Guiding Principles
- Promote and foster community involvement.
- Every resident is important to us regardless of rank.
- Encourage open communication as to allow for change and innovation.
- Our customers are our most important asset.
- Focused on meeting and exceeding expectations for safe and attractive community neighborhoods that families enjoy.
- Always being ready to assist families with questions and concerns in a clear, concise, courteous, and professional manner. Our Families come first.
- Monitoring and mentoring Maintenance Services that are expedient, trusted and valued.
- Improving quality of life for our families by creating a positive family housing experience.
To be a world-class Military Family Housing Office. One that becomes a benchmark for other Military Family Housing Offices; one that impresses its customers the first time and every time; one that embraces and effects change versus impeding it; and one that never loses sight that our military families are our most important asset.